Hi, I’m Andrew Stewart, CEO of Cyberlegal. An organisation formed with a vision to enhance access to justice for individuals experiencing cyberbullying, trolling and other forms of harassment online or through social media.
Our aim is to help deliver outcomes to ensure people are safe, secure and left feeling protected by allowing you the ability to take action with the packages that we offer and the tools and techniques we provide to combat these problems.
Tragically, we lose too many lives due to cyberbullying and other online forms of behaviour. One life is too many and together we will stop this! If you or your child has been a target of cyberbullying, get in contact.
We are here to help educate and provide a platform to support and help with reducing the incidences of cyberbullying and allowing people to take action to prevent the following forms of behaviour:
• Sending abusing texts and emails
• Positing unkind messages or images or videos
• Imitating others online e.g. catfishing
• Tagging people in pictures and videos against their wishes
• Threatening another person to do something such as sending revealing images or videos
• Defamation and other forms of behaviour trying to tarnish someone’s reputation
• Intimidation and harassment
We will assist and support our community to deliver outcomes to ensure people are safe, secure and left feeling protected by allowing you the ability to take action and respond to in a tangible way.
We aim to be your trusted advisor to help with kind, positive, smart and safe online behaviour.