Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to www.cyberlegal.com (‘Cyberlegal’) a website that provides its services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or use the Cyberlegal website (The term “Website” includes all web pages within the website as well as any equivalent, replacement, substitute or backup websites and web pages that are associated with the website) then you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
Licence & Site Access
5. Cyberlegal grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and you may not modify, any portion of it, without the express written consent of Cyberlegal. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Cyberlegal.
Your Personal Account
6. By using this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Cyberlegal and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel services in their sole discretion.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7. Neither Cyberlegal, nor its affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, representatives or agents, nor Providers warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors. Further, they do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the information provided on this site or the results that may be obtained from the use of the information provided on this site, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this site.
8. Cyberlegal does not endorse, recommend or sponsor and is not affiliated with any individuals or entities listed or linked to this site unless that fact is expressly stated.
9. You are advised to exercise your own further informed review, judgment and evaluation in the selection of any kind of services that you seek or are provided.
10. Cyberlegal makes no representations or express or implied warranties as to the operation of this site or the information, products, services or content of the site.
11. To the fullest extent of the applicable law Cyberlegal disclaims all warranties express or implied.
12. Under no circumstances shall Cyberlegal be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive or special damages including business interruption, loss of profits, whether in contract or tort, including negligence arising from any service or product sold or provided on this website or the use of information or the results of the use of information provided on this site.
13. Cyberlegal or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing this Web site will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Web site, including but not limited to the results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from communications failure, theft, destruction, acts of God, or unauthorised access to this site’s records, programs, or services. You acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through this Web site. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Third Party Content
14. Cyberlegal contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, audio and other material (collectively hereafter ‘Content’). In the Content supplied by you or third parties other than Cyberlegal, Cyberlegal is a distributor and not a publisher.
15. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of Content expressed or made available by third parties and not by Cyberlegal are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of Cyberlegal.
16. Neither Cyberlegal nor any third party, including any Provider, or any user of this Web site, guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content, nor its merchantability or appropriateness for any particular service.
17. Cyberlegal neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on this site by anyone other than authorised Cyberlegal employees.
18. Cyberlegal shall not be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through this site. It is the responsibility of a user to evaluate the information, opinion, advice and content available through this site.
Online User Conduct
19. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and any consequences of such messages. Any content by you will be true and correct and not misleading.
20. Cyberlegal reserves the right to terminate your registration if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole discretion that you are violating any of the guidelines set forth.
22. You further agree not to use Cyberlegal to post or send, any message or material of any kind or nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, bullying threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic in nature, profane, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
Links to Other Sites
24. This site may reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Cyberlegal has no control over these sites or the content within them. Cyberlegal cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive.
25. Cyberlegal does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does Cyberlegal warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. Cyberlegal does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties.
26. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other terms and conditions of use.
27. By using this site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Cyberlegal for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of this site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
29. This site is created and controlled by Cyberlegal in the State of New South Wales, Australia and the validity of and the performance of these conditions will be governed by the law for the time being in force within that State. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the jurisdiction of the New South Wales for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through this site (and agree not to commence any litigation relating there except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the New South Wales courts and agrees not to plead or claim in any New South Wales court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Severability & Modification
32. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
33. Cyberlegal attempts to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
34. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on the Website. For example, services or products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.